Here is a practical list of last-minute Halloween costumes for both kids and adults. As usually Halloween is just around the corner, sneaking up on us procrastinators. Here is some help!
All of us get busy at times and these special days always get here too fast especially when they are on a weekend. This year Halloween in on Saturday so boy do you have a problem. Find our list of costume ideas below.
1. Find that empty cardboard box in the garage, cut arm and head holes, and use your imagination with a permanent marker. One idea is to write “from God” to “man” on it, which of course makes you God’s gift to man.
2. No box, no problem as long as you are skinny enough. Find our old reliable friend from the cupboard, a plain paper grocery bag from the store. Similarly cut arm holes and a head hole. If you just lost your job, you can tell people you were sacked by the boss.
3. Get the aluminum foil out of the kitchen drawer and wrap it all around your body. This fashion statement has been raging in Europe ever since baked potatoes were imported from America.
4. Does someone in your family take Karate, Judo, or Taekwondo? Those white outfits make the coolest costumes in a pinch. What are you? A Karate, Judo, or Taekwondo doer.
5. Get the mop bucket and turn it upside down on your head. That makes you a mop which is a super cool idea in our list of last-minute Halloween costumes. Clean it first. This costume idea is even more effective if you know how to walk on your hands.
6. Get your pajamas out of the drawer. Winter is coming anyway. Hug a teddy bear and suck a pacifier. That makes you a baby and makes it easier to jump into bed with someone later.
7. Wear a dark suit, especially a tuxedo if you kept it from the wedding. White shirt, cigarette on a long holder, and an umbrella. Walk funny and sound like a duck when you talk. Now you are the penguin arch nemesis of batman. Forgo the smoke and you are just a lovable penguin from Antarctica.
8. Blow up a bunch of small party balloons, the smaller the better so you can save your breath later for kissing. Tape them all over your clothing. Make everyone guess that you are a bag of jelly beans.
9. Get out your hunting rifle, rubber boots, binoculars, and funny fishing hat. Call yourself Sarah Palin or her husband. Please unload the gun unless you are going to a dangerous part of town.
10. Yawn. Get that sports jersey, baseball glove, hat and ball. Boy is this costume old and easy so you get zero creativity points.
So these are our last-minute Halloween costumes for party goers and trick or treaters. Enjoy being the fashion statement of the night and stay safe. See more homemade Halloween costume ideas in the video.